iDEAL Hospitality Partners Group conducted a market test and supplier study to determine if sales growth can be achieved within the hospitality industry for the product, designed for upscale hotels
NEW SUPPLIER PRODUCT TARGET MARKET: Upscale branded and unbranded, and independent luxury and boutique hotels
KEY FACTORS IN STUDY
- Determine if new product will sell in hotels
- Identify competitors and key customers
- Understand if product will work with existing technology
- Create sales strategy for hospitality market
- Identified upscale and luxury segment as target and # hotels, brands, management companies
- Completed competitive analysis with like products and other technologies that would create obstacles for product entry into hotels
- Evaluated if product would perform with current equipment and technology in majority of hotels
- Created business strategy to attract and attain hotelier customers
- Product requires integration into existing technology equipment
- The typical cleaning and sanitizing methods hotels use will not be possible with this product. An alternative will need to be recommended that is easy and cost effective.
- This supplier can offer significant savings. There is a major competitor that has contracts and agreements with brands and GPOs, but is much more expensive.