Hospitality Partners Group for Career
At iDEAL Hospitality Partners Group, we are on a mission to make our customers at hotels, casinos, residential apartments and senior living communities better and more profitable. We care about innovation and sustainable products and we know hospitality better than anyone.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Title: Regional Director, Business Development
TERRITORY: Must be based in Las Vegas, NV responsible for sales in NV, CA, AZ
We are iDEAL Hospitality Partners Group, and we are on a mission to bring innovative and sustainable products to casinos and hotels that help them solve problems and offer guests what they need and want in today’s market.
We are searching for Regional Director, Business Development based in Las Vegas to lead sales efforts directly to casinos, hotels, owners, and management companies in NV, CA, and AZ and represent our clients’ unique products and services. This is an un-capped, commission-only, 1099 position for a self-starter, motivated and vibrant go-getter with a hospitality driven company that only represents companies that offer unique and innovative products and services for the hospitality market. Candidates must have experience in direct sales in the gaming/ lodging / hospitality industry in Las Vegas. This is a work from home position based in the territory defined. Visit our website at www.idealhpgroup.com.
Robust prospects and top-level training are provided. This position will provide direct sales and qualified referrals for our 13 supplier clients. Administrative and full marketing support, along with ongoing campaigns, trade shows, etc. are provided by iDEAL.
The Regional Director, Business Development is responsible for sales prospecting casinos, hotels and hospitality management companies in-person primarily. Also, phone calls and email prospecting to generate interest and business for our base of clients is expected. A strong track record and a well-connected LinkedIn profile is helpful. The Regional Director, Business Development will be responsible for updating customer activity and tracking sales progress and activities in HubSpot – CRM provided by iDEAL.
Very generous income and realistic potential (approximately $80-$125K per year). Candidate must be able to dedicate a minimum of 35 hours per week and able to visit with 15-25 properties or companies per week.
Must present a professional appearance and demeanor and have superior relationship building and sales skills. The Regional Director, Business Development must be passionate about the hospitality industry and be excited to present innovative products in all areas such as Technology, F&B, OS&E, Equipment and be comfortable with presenting products and services, overcoming objections, with a positive, upbeat, and strategic personality. All print and digital collateral sales material will be provided.
- Visit on-site with customers and C-level executives to introduce them to industry leading products or services
- Facilitate a meeting (phone call / video conference or in person) between customer and supplier client in some cases
- Direct sell clients’ products or services in some cases
- Ask probing questions to listen and understand customer requirements
- Enter and update customer information and activities in HubSpot / CRM.
- Handle grievances well and represent the integrity model of iDEAL
- Go the “extra mile” to be trusted advisor and a customer advocate
- Proven hospitality and gaming go-getter
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas
- Good knowledge of relevant tech stack (e.g. HubSpot, Slack, etc.)
- Excited to learn about a variety of innovative products and services and help hotels and casinos
- Availability to attend weekly videoconference Team Meetings
- Excellent knowledge of English language, bilingual is a plus
- Skilled strategic communicator, vibrant personality, and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA is a plus
Please send resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time | Commissioned Sales Position | 1099 Employee